Veredus e-Vento Cross Country Boots - Front
The new Veredus E-VENTO are Eventing/Cross Country boots made of a flexible and very light material that is highly protective and shock absorbing but without any rigid shell in it!
Key features include:
• Double ventilation: heat released from the horse's legs passes through the microperforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Air is tunnelled through specialist inlets as the horse moves which directs accumulated body heat outwards through the technical ducted fabric.
• Microperforated neoprene AEROX: this allows the horse's skin to breathe, avoiding sweating and overheating of the tendons.
• Waterproof: the boots don't absorb or retain water, meaning they stay dry despite weather and terrain conditions.
• Reduced weight: despite offering extremely robust protection, the boots are lightweight - allowing greater freedom of movement and flexibility.
• Shock absorber system: highly protective pads in polyurethane foam help reduce the shock felt during high impact.
• Slick material